The Yamaha EMX-212S is a professional power amplifier and mixer combination designed for operation in clubs, schools, houses of worship, etc. The EMX-212S features an internal stereo amplifier that delivers a powerful 200 Watts of power per channel.
The result is a sonic clarity and performance suitable for the working musician, vocalist and large venue P.A. The mixer section features a total of 12 line inputs with channels 1 through 4 equipped with mono 1/4″ TRS phone inputs, while 5 through 12 are stereo paired for connecting keyboards, stereo playback devices, etc.
The mixer also features 8 balanced XLR microphone inputs, capable of 15V phantom power.
An internal effects engine provides an array of reverb, chorus and delay effects, eliminating the need for external effects processors. High, Mid and Low frequency adjustment dials are provided on every channel, dual 7-band graphic EQ’s are provided for stereo signal contouring on output. A Stand-By switch mutes all channels and is intended for bypassing signal input in between sets.
The EMX-512’s features a rugged enclosure, suitable enough to handle the rigors of use on the road, it’s extended feature set is sure to meet the demands of vocalists, guitar players, keyboardists and live sound engineers.
- Dual 200W amps
- Power mode switch allows amps to function in stereo, or as separate mono channels for mains and monitors
- 16 SPX digital effects including reverb, echo, chorus, flanger, phaser, and distortion
- FCL (Feedback Channel Locator) system
- 7-band graphic EQs for main and monitor power channels: 125Hz, 250 Hz, 500 Hz, 1kHz, 2kHz, 4kHz, 8 kHz, +12/-12 dB
- 3-band EQ per input channel
- 12 input channels: 4 for monaural microphone (with phantom power) or line input, 4 pairs that can function either as monaural mic inputs or stereo line inputs
- YSP (Yamaha Speaker Processing)
- Speakon and 1/4″ phone jack speaker output connectors
- Durable, lightweight design